Sweet lassi

 

INGREDIENTS;



1.2 cups of yoghurt


3 cups water


ice cubes, six


4 tablespoons sugar


INSTRUCTIONS  ;

In a blender, combine yoghurt and ice cubes. Blend on low speed for 20 to 30 seconds, or until frothy.

The yoghurt and ice cube mixture will be well-mixed once you add the water and sugar.


NOTE;

Both sweet and salty lassis are available. I prefer sweet lassi, but if you feel like you need a Gatorade alternative, try replacing the sugar in this recipe with salt.


There isn't a set yoghurt to water ratio in reality. I experimented with the ratios to determine what I liked. It's just me, but I don't like my lassi to be too thick. See what appeals to you!


This lassi recipe might be the basis for mango lassi. Simply incorporate some mango pulp along with the water and sugar. The usage of mango pulp from a can is completely acceptable.


Comments

Popular Posts